The “Let’s Play Hockey” tradition at Wild games is a fantastic way to engage fans and get everyone excited for the game. Here are 5 supporting facts on how to participate:
1. Arrive early: To be a part of the “Let’s Play Hockey” ceremony, make sure to arrive at the game well in advance. This will give you enough time to get settled in your seat and be ready for the pre-game activities.
2. Keep an eye on the video screen: The arena’s video screen will guide you through the “Let’s Play Hockey” chant. Watch for the instructions and follow along with the crowd.
3. Pay attention to the cue: The host or announcer will give a cue to start the chant. It could be a phrase like “And now, let’s play hockey!” or a signal like raising their arms. Listen and watch for this cue to ensure you start chanting at the right time.
4. Cheer loudly: The goal of the “Let’s Play Hockey” chant is to create an energetic and enthusiastic atmosphere. Don’t be afraid to cheer at the top of your lungs and encourage those around you to do the same. The louder, the better!
5. Maintain the tradition: The “Let’s Play Hockey” chant has become a cherished tradition in the hockey world. By participating, you are not only showing your support for the team but also keeping the spirit of the game alive.
1. When does the “Let’s Play Hockey” chant take place?
The “Let’s Play Hockey” chant usually occurs right before the game starts, during the pre-game ceremonies.
2. Do I need any special equipment to participate?
No, you don’t need any special equipment. Just bring your enthusiasm and vocal cords!
3. Can kids participate in the chant?
Absolutely! The “Let’s Play Hockey” chant is great for fans of all ages, including kids. It’s a fun way to get everyone involved.
4. What happens if I don’t know the chant?
No worries! The video screen and the crowd will guide you through it. Just follow along and join in when you feel comfortable.
5. Is the chant the same for every game?
Yes, the “Let’s Play Hockey” chant remains consistent for each game. It’s a beloved tradition that fans look forward to at every Wild game.
6. Can I bring props or signs for the chant?
While signs and props are not typically used during the chant, you can always check with the arena’s guidelines to see if there are any restrictions.
7. How long does the chant last?
The length of the “Let’s Play Hockey” chant can vary but is usually relatively short, lasting only a few minutes before the game begins.
Participating in the “Let’s Play Hockey” chant at Wild games is a simple yet exciting way to show your support and enthusiasm for the team. Arrive early, pay attention to the cue, cheer loudly, and keep the tradition alive!