DEFINITION:CCM Tacks 5092 Shoulder Pads:
The CCM Tacks 5092 Shoulder Pads refer to a type of hockey protective gear that is specifically designed to offer enhanced protection for the shoulder and chest areas. These shoulder pads are made by CCM, a renowned brand known for producing high-quality hockey equipment.
1. Are CCM Tacks 5092 Shoulder Pads suitable for all hockey players?
– Yes, these shoulder pads are designed to cater to the needs of both amateur and professional hockey players. They offer a balance between protection and mobility.
2. What are the key features of CCM Tacks 5092 Shoulder Pads?
– Some notable features of these shoulder pads include adjustable bicep guards, molded PE shoulder caps, PE foam inserts for added protection, and a lightweight design for improved mobility.
3. Can these shoulder pads be customized for a perfect fit?
– Yes, CCM Tacks 5092 Shoulder Pads come with adjustable straps and closures that allow players to customize the fit according to their preferences, ensuring maximum comfort and protection.
4. How effective are the shoulder caps in protecting against impacts?
– The PE shoulder caps used in these pads provide excellent protection against hard impacts during gameplay. They are designed to absorb and disperse impact forces, reducing the risk of injuries.
5. Are these shoulder pads suitable for contact or non-contact hockey?
– CCM Tacks 5092 Shoulder Pads are versatile and can be used for both contact and non-contact hockey. However, it is important to choose the appropriate size and level of protection based on the type of hockey being played.
6. Are these shoulder pads suitable for players of all sizes and body types?
– These shoulder pads are available in various sizes to accommodate players of different sizes and body types. It is crucial to consult the size chart provided by CCM to determine the correct size for optimal fit and protection.
7. Can these shoulder pads be used for other sports requiring shoulder protection?
– While these shoulder pads are primarily designed for hockey, they can potentially be used for other sports that require shoulder protection, such as lacrosse. However, it is recommended to consult with the specific sport’s equipment guidelines and regulations before using them.