DEFINITION:CCM Super Tacks 9370 Junior refers to a specific model of hockey skates designed and manufactured by CCM, a renowned brand in the ice hockey equipment industry. These skates are specifically made for junior players, providing them with the necessary support, comfort, and performance to enhance their skills on the ice.
1. What does the “CCM” in CCM Super Tacks 9370 Junior stand for?
– CCM stands for “Canada Cycle & Motor Co. Ltd.” It is a Canadian company that specializes in manufacturing hockey equipment.
2. What is the significance of the “Super Tacks” name?
– The “Super Tacks” name has been a prominent series in CCM’s lineup for many years. It signifies a high-performance level, durability, and reliability, making these skates suitable for serious junior players.
3. Is the CCM Super Tacks 9370 Junior model suitable for all junior players?
– Yes, these skates are designed to cater to the needs of junior players across various skill levels. However, it is always recommended to consult with a professional or try them on before making a purchase to ensure the right fit and performance.
4. What are the key features of the CCM Super Tacks 9370 Junior skates?
– The skates feature a reinforced quarter package, a stiff composite outsole, a heat-moldable boot, a comfortable tongue with added protection, and a durable holder and stainless-steel runner combination.
5. Can I bake the CCM Super Tacks 9370 Junior skates to achieve a better fit?
– Yes, these skates have a heat-moldable boot that allows you to achieve a customized fit. It is recommended to follow the manufacturer’s instructions or consult with a professional to ensure the baking process is done correctly.
6. Are the CCM Super Tacks 9370 Junior skates suitable for ice hockey only?
– While these skates are primarily designed for ice hockey, they can also be used for other recreational activities that involve skating on ice surfaces, such as figure skating or casual ice skating.
7. How do I choose the right size for CCM Super Tacks 9370 Junior skates?
– It is crucial to properly measure your foot size and refer to the manufacturer’s sizing chart to choose the appropriate size of skates. Consider factors like width, arch support, and any specific requirements based on your foot shape and preferences.