Reduce the risk of cross-contamination with this valuable health and safety tool.
The Fresh Gear Rapid Sanitizing System (RSS) was designed to ensure that the personal protective gear (PPE) intended to protect, does not itself become a source of harm.
Government discounts and grants available.
Law Enforcement, Military and Corrections agencies contact us for information on the NEW Fresh Gear Rapid Sanitizing System (RSS).
Fresh Gear kills up to 99.99% of pathogens including MRSA (staph), HIV, and hepatitus, neutralizes carcinogens and removes odors from your bunker gear.
MRSA: Long-term effects (Caution: Graphic images)
PURCHASE a Fresh Gear RSS for your fire station and have sanitized gear ready to go at anytime.
Contact us for payment options. Elligible for AFG government grants.
Get the most out of your PPE investment.
Detergents and agitation in traditional washers causes gear to wear out prematurely.
Fresh Gear causes NO WEAR and TEAR to your gear!
CHECK OUT THE TPP TEST RESULTS, conducted by independent laboratory (Intertek), that demonstrates NO MATERIAL DEGRADATION using the Fresh Gear RSS.
Limit Exposure to Communicable Diseases
- MRSA infection is a serious threat to firefighter health and safety
MRSA is on the rise in Fire & Police Depts (NY Fire Prevention & Control)
Infection Prevention and Exposure Control Practices (Ontario Fire Service)
Communicable Disease Guidelines for FireFighters (FRI 2008)
Annual cleaning of PPE is not enough to keep you protected. Sanitize your gear when you return to the station and reduce the chance of cross contamination and infection.
- Traditional washing leaves your gear wet and takes hours to dry out.
- Sending your gear out for cleaning leaves it unavailable for days.
Fresh Gear, Always Ready
- Fresh Gear DRIES your PPE while simultaneously disinfecting and deodorizing.
- Fresh Gear is NFPA 1851 compliant. No agitation or tumbling, no detergents and no heat to increase material degradation.
- Your PPE is always dry and available. It never has to leave your station. In as little as 10 minutes, your gear is ready to go!
- No special hookups or installation. No consumables to fill or empty. Just plug into the wall and your cleaning gear.
- Extends the life of your gear by killing bacteria inside and reducing moisture.
Why Use Ozone? What the Experts Say...
Ozone gas is an effective and practical antibacterial agent
Manju Sharma, MD and James B. Hudson, PhD
Ozone used to sanitize home of MRSA infected nurse
The University of Chicago Press
"Ozone is used in the oxidation of cyanide and to oxidize phenols..."
Introduction to Hazardous Waste Incineration by Joseph J. Santoleri, Louis Theodore, Joseph Wiley - Interscience
"Ozone is effective at neutralizing chemical contamination including cyanides, phenols, some detergents..."
Antisepsis, Disinfection, and Sterilization by Gerald E. McDonnell - American Society Microbiology