Features and Benefits
- Only machine that DRIES AND SANITIZES simultaneously.
- UV Ozone generation provides consistent ozone levels, even with damp gear.
- LCD touch screen with Variable Cycles Times (10 to 60 minutes) and Data Display. View machine use statistics instantly.
- Password authentication enables authorization codes for machine operation.
- Proprietary ozone destruction technology enables optimum ozone levels and greatest bacteria kill rates.
- No installation required. No tanks to fill or empty. No vents or drains.
- Safety Approval: Each unit individually inspected by CSA designated agency to achieve CSA Standard SPE-1000-09 for electrical products.
- Industrial PLC: Controls ozone generation, distribution, destruction and monitors door. No flimsy circuit boards here.
- Advanced Ozone Destruct Technology: Ensures that ozone has reverted back to oxygen before the doors can be opened by the operator. Meets OSHA and MOL requirements.
- Electronic door lock: Door automatically locks during operation. Unit won't operate without door sealed.
- Stainless Steel Uni-Body Design: Leaves no room for leakage or corrosion.
- Ozone-resistant door seal: EPDM seals around the single-sheet solid steel door.
- 33 cubic feet (60% greater than nearest competitor).
- Helmets: up to 35 (128/hour)
- Tactical vest: up to 24 (63/hour)
- Quantity will vary based on size of equipment.
- Exterior: 48" width x 34" depth x 64" height (fits through standard 32" door).
- Weight: Approximately 500 lbs. 4" Industrial Grade Locking Casters (for easy mobility).
- Electrical: Standard 110/120 volt, 8 amps, GFCI Plug, ESA approved.
- Warranty: 3 year, full warranty all parts and labor.
- Maintenance: Replace 2 UV bulbs every 12-18 months.